Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hooters on 59 in Aurora 0n 28th Sunday 1-3???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooters on 59 in Aurora 0n 28th Sunday 1-3???

Sunday last sunny somewhat warm day of the year. 55+ degrees from what the weather guy just said. Anyone want to come out and check out the AACStyle.com full light install on my car you can. I had the Amber Halo's installed and including the fog lights. I also was the test car for the Rear Afterburner Taillights for AAC. I have the protype installed now. Anyone up to meet and have some wings and a beer or two?
    2018 ZL1 A10 Convertible, Kooks Longtube Headers (to be installed 8Jan) Full Kooks exhaust from Kooks R&D in Mooresville, NC, ZL1 painted GFX, My ShowStopper Custom Engine Cover Kit and painted CAI. For Sale! Color Shift Lights coming soon[/SIZE][/B]

I would stop by to watch the game and check out your car

Comment

I think I might head there... I gotta head back down to ISU on Sunday, and will be at my sisters, so it will only be a small detour for me....
      CLICK THE LINK!-----> 2nd Annual Central IL Camaro Meet AND Drag Day---May 21st <-----CLICK THE LINK!

Comment

Cool, watch the game check out cars..sounds good...
        2018 ZL1 A10 Convertible, Kooks Longtube Headers (to be installed 8Jan) Full Kooks exhaust from Kooks R&D in Mooresville, NC, ZL1 painted GFX, My ShowStopper Custom Engine Cover Kit and painted CAI. For Sale! Color Shift Lights coming soon[/SIZE][/B]

Comment

Yea, sounds good. You do know Sunday is the 29th, and if you are talking about the Bears game, they don't play until 3.15? Just wanting to make sure you know, thats all.
          CLICK THE LINK!-----> 2nd Annual Central IL Camaro Meet AND Drag Day---May 21st <-----CLICK THE LINK!

Comment

Well 3:15 works for me, we could get the total effect of the AAC lights at dusk.

Comment

Yea, that seems like a better time, that way we can catch the game, and get the full effect of the lights, and get the full look, in day light, of the suspension, if he does get it done...

Comment

I am hoping to get it done on Sat, but don't count on it with my wife getting me to get the tree's decorated and the lights up, LOL 3pm is a great time too, Bears hopefully show up.

Comment

Originally posted by Orange5thGen View Post
                  I am hoping to get it done on Sat, but don't count on it with my wife getting me to get the tree's decorated and the lights up, LOL 3pm is a great time too, Bears hopefully show up.
                  AINT THAT THE TRUTH!!!

Alright, I SHOULD be there. Will be rolling up in a 'cop' car! (Crown Vic) around 3 or so...

Comment

Looks like today was the sunny day to do this.

I think I'll cruise down to see the lighting. I just installed footwell lighting in mine this afternoon.

Comment

Man, still awfully wet out there. I may leave my freshly-washed car at home. =(

Comment

I'll be there with my monte, so don't worry about it. lol

Comment

Damn bears. LOL

Here's some pics of Orange5thGen's lighting. You definitely need a tripod for most of these types of shots.
                          Attached Files

Comment

It was great meeting you all today, had a good time, wish it were a better game, but...! Great pics Tony! Tripod or not, great pics!

Comment

Had a great time and it was nice putting faces with names. Tony Thank you again for the pictures you took......

Comment

Working...
                              X